Benefits Of Pole Walking
- Benefits Of Pole Walking
Nordic Pole Walking is significantly more effective than regular walking.
Scientific & Clinical Studies on Increased Health Benefits:
- Nordic Pole Walking burns up to 46% more calories than exercise walking without poles or moderate jogging. 25-30% on average. (Cooper Institute, 2004, Dallas and other).
- Increases heart and cardiovascular training to 25%. (Foley 1994; Jordan 2001, Morss et al. 2001; Pocari et.al.1997 and other)
- Incorporates 90 % of all body muscles in one exercise and increases endurance of arm muscles (Triceps) and neck and shoulder muscles. (Latissimus) to 38% (Karawan et al. 1992 and other)
- Diabetes Type 2: Improves diabetes, metabolism, reduces insulin resistance and reduces medication drastically within three months. (M.Nischwitz et.al. 2006)
- High Blood Pressure: Reduces High Blood Pressure by 18mmHg within eight weeks. (Ishikawa et.al. 1999; C.Diehm, 2007)
- Eliminates back, shoulder and neck pain (Attila et al., 1999 and other).
- Less impact on hip, knee, and foot joints is about 26%. (Wilson et al., 2001; Hagen 2006, and others)
- Increases production of “positive” hormones. Decreases “negative” hormones. (R.M. Klatz et.al., 1999; Dharma Singh Khalsa, 1997).
- Supports stress management and mental disorders (Stoughton 1992, Mommert-Jauch, 2003).
- Develops upright body posture. (Schloemmer 2005)
With all these benefits - now all you need are your Nordic Poles! SHOP NOW!
Sign up for Nordixx News. We let you know about upcoming trips, workshops, new products, and expansion updates.
Recent News / Events