Nordixx Pole Walking Canada
RECENT MEDIA COVERAGE
Another study confirming walking is good for you. Just imagine how much better it is with poles. Keep on Poling.
2,000 extra steps a day could cut heart disease risk: study at www.ctvnews.ca
People with a glucose-tolerance problem — a driver of diabetes and cardiovascular disease — can cut the risk of heart attack or stroke by simply walking an additional 2,000 steps per day. That’s only 30 minutes…
1. DontFall.ca: Osteoporosis is a serious health issue, and Nordic Walking can help. Check out this article.
2. Brampton Guardian featured Nordic Walkers at the Parkinson’s SuperWalk.
3. Endorsement from Nova Scotia’s Deputy Minister of Health, Kevin McNarmara. View the video announcement here. Our program is with the Dartmouth Branch of the RTO and also with the Teachers Union head office staff.
4. Check out the article that retired teacher, Jim Boyer has written about his love of Nordic Pole Walking.
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
GET FIT WITH NORDIXX
- Burn 30-46% more calories with Nordic Poling than regular walking!
- Pole walking with straps leads to more effective fitness.
- Endorsed by The Mayo Clinic.
- Use 90% of your muscles for a highly effective full body workout.
- Reduce impact on knee and hip joints.
- Improve muscle tone, core muscles, posture, balance, stability, and more!
FEEL THE INCREASED ENERGY
- Speeds up weight loss
- Increases overall fitness
- Manages pain naturally
- Improves many medical conditions
ORDER YOUR POLES TODAY
NORDIXX GROUP LOCATOR
LEARN NORDIC POLE WALKING
PARTNER WITH NORDIXX